Ontario Church Insurance
Specialized Coverage For Churches, Mosques, Temples And Other Faith Based Groups
Church Insurance coverage is a customized insurance package that is designed for religious institutions. Church, mosque, temple and synagogue insurance all falls under the category of religious insurance. Protect your place of worship, your assets and your parishioners with unique coverage from Bethel Insurance Brokers of Ajax, Ontario.
Millions of people throughout Canada attend religious services at a church, mosque, synagogue or temple on a regular basis. For these Canadians, religion is a very important aspect of their lives. They rely on their place of faith to provide them with spiritual guidance and helps to being enlightenment into their lives.
It is not uncommon for a religious institution to have several assets. If you are responsible for the maintenance and operation of a synagogue, mosque or church, you need to seriously consider investing in an insurance policy to protect all of these assets.
Protection For Church Assets And Property
Church Liability Insurance coverage will help you protect both your assets and property. Religious insurance policies are not the same as other business insurance policies when it comes to property insurance. With the many beautiful things that you keep in your house of worship, such as your hand-woven tapestries or windows with amazing stained glass, church, mosque and synagogue insurance policies will include these things that are not typically covered under a general insurance policy.
Fire, severe weather, theft, vandalism and other disasters can damage your church property. Therefore, you need the right church building insurance policy from Bethel Insurance Brokers of Ajax, Ontario to compensate you for such loss. In some cases, you may be able to obtain Church Insurance coverage that will feature a small amount of flood damage coverage. However, this is not a replacement for your actual flood insurance policy.
General property coverage must be included in a quality church building insurance policy, but there are also a number of additional options available that you may want to consider as well, such as:
- Computer Fraud Insurance - This coverage will protect you against the loss of securities, money or properties due to computer fraud that is perpetuated by someone who is not employed by the church.
- Employee Theft Protection - With this type of insurance, any bonded employees who engage in criminal activity, such as fraud, embezzlement or theft resulting in loss for the church will be covered.
- Equipment Breakdown Coverage - This type of insurance will cover the cost of any repairs or damages that occur as a result of church equipment failing to operate properly, such as computers, sound systems, heaters, etc.
- Inland Marine Insurance - Some religious institutions have valuable artifacts that they send to other churches, display in museums or send off for repairs. With this type of coverage, these precious items will be protected during transport.
- Key Person Replacement Insurance - In the event that a senior pastor or other key person at an executive level within the church passes away in an accident related to their work, you will be able to receive reimbursement for the cost of recruiting a replacement quickly for such a vital position.
- Pastor Personal Property Insurance - A number of religious institutions often provide housing for their pastors. This type of coverage will protect the property belonging to the pastor and their family as long as they reside in the housing that the church has provided for them.
- Sprinkler Leakage Insurance - A large number of churches and temples have a great deal of wood and are incredibly prone to damage by fire. Therefore, many of these churches will have sprinkler systems installed for the congregation’s safety and the protection of the valuable property. Should the sprinkler system in your church leak, the water damage could be expensive if you do not have the right insurance.
- Utilities Service Interruption Coverage - A utility service interruption that lasts for eight or more hours consecutively can lead to significant damages, such as food spoilage in the church kitchen or pipes that burst in the winter. With this type of insurance, you will be able to receive compensation.
- Worldwide Personal Effects Coverage - This insurance will cover the property that the church representative own while they are traveling for church business, which includes missionary work.
The liability portion of Church Liability Insurance includes General Liability Insurance, minister liability insurance, Commercial Auto Insurance and more, is necessary to protect the church from a wide range of risk exposures.
In order to find out more about the type of coverage that you need to protect your house of worship, click on the quote request button now before it is too late. Do not wait until disaster strikes only to find out that you do not have sufficient Church Liability Insurance coverage. Act now for your risk free quote from Bethel Insurance Brokers to protect your religious institution from devastating events.